About

Blogger news

Blogger templates

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Lenka - Everything at Once

As sly as a fox, as strong as an oxAs fast as a hare, as brave as a bearAs free as a bird, as neat as a wordAs quite as a mouse, as big as a house
All I wanna be, all I wanna be, ohAll I wanna be is everything
As mean as a wolf, as sharp as a toothAs deep as a bite, as dark as the nightAs sweet as a song, as right as a wrongAs long as a road, as ugly as a toad

As pretty as a picture hanging from a fixtureStrong like a family, strong as I wanna beBright as day, as light as playAs hard as nails, as grand as a whale
All I wanna be, oh, all I wanna be, ohAll I wanna be is everything, everything at onceEverything at once, oh, everything at once
As warm as the sun, as silly as funAs cool as a tree, as scary as the seaAs hot as fire, cold as iceSweet as sugar and everything nice
As old as time, as straight as a lineAs royal as a queen, as buzzed as a beeAs stealth as a tiger, smooth as a gliderPure as a melody, pure as I wanna be
All I wanna be, oh, all I wanna be, ohAll I wanna be is everything, everything at once

Sumber : http://www.metrolyrics.com/hands-up-lyrics-2pm.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment